• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Doctor Who

L

Laughoutloud

I dont think the doctor does a full regeneration to be honest. This series has been brilliant with doctor who. The writer who did the library is genious. I seriously cant wait until next saturday.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
The writer who did the library is genious.
That'll be Stephen Moffatt. He did Blink in the last series, & the one with the gas masks in an earlier series. He's taking over from Russell T as Exec Producer of future series...

L

Laughoutloud

That'll be Stephen Moffatt. He did Blink in the last series, & the one with the gas masks in an earlier series. He's taking over from Russell T as Exec Producer of future series...
Yup he is the guy who takes advantage of childhood nightmares. Such as dont blink, dont go in the shadows etc. He is a genius.

lemonardo

brilliant episode this week. I did read that Tennant had filmed the Xmas Special for this year, so confused as to what will happen next week.

Anyone got a full size Dalek we can take to SJP ??

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
M brother actually had an actual BBC made Dalek baby, full size aswell, what a loser ha

00gill78

RE Episode 13. No one really 'died' though did they? Donna didn't really die did she?
Just had a serious loss of memory. Spoilt it a bit when Dalek Khan is saying 'One will
die' all the way through then no-one does. Best series though by far this one.
Really enjoyed the one with Lesley Sharpe in.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
This series has been pants. Too much emphasis on 'feelings', reminiscing about previous companions, and no real new enemies. Also, Russell T Davies is obsessed with Wales and being gay, and this is brought up at every opportunity. And Catherine Tate is appalling. Thank God it's over.

And bring back Jon Pertwee ;)

Ian Mancey

Brilliant series and David Tennant the best Dr by far! closely followed bt Christopher Eccleston. and the Xmas special looks good

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Brilliant series and David Tennant the best Dr by far! closely followed bt Christopher Eccleston. and the Xmas special looks good
Thorouighly enjoyed the series. Pleased to se he will continue as the Dr for awhile. Look forward to seeing the Cybermen at Xmas.

3 Doctors at once! Do seem to remember an episode with 7, with all the previous ones making an appearance.

Good stuff.

Lea81

Really enjoyed the series and tonights episode wasn't quite what I was expecting but very good. David Tennant is probably my fave Dr so far.