• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

do we have a new kit for next season?

mattecfc

Do we have the same kit or a new one?

i would prefer a new one.

Citysupporter2099

Probably will stay the same!

oldbutwise

usually stays the same for 2 years? wouldn't mind a 3rd kit though, like we did on our promotion year from the conference :)

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get rid of the white shorts....

Citysupporter2099

I like the white shorts.

Red the Paper

Banned
Get rid of the stripes

A377 Lad

Let's just hope we can produce one which doesn't start peeling off after one wash.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stand to be corrected on this but I think there's gonna be a new third kit. I know there was some discussion of this a few months back and one or two people at the club were very excited about it but haven't heard anything since. Think the talk was of a predominantly white, retro-ish kit, with a diagonal stripe - not dissimilar to the Crystal Palace kit of the 80s - but, as I said, things may have changed since then.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think the talk was of a predominantly white, retro-ish kit, with a diagonal stripe - not dissimilar to the Crystal Palace kit of the 80s - but, as I said, things may have changed since then.
Apparently the new third kit is set to look like Man City's away kit of present.

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Last edited: