• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgusting Luke Mc Cormick chants.

TonyD

is that because the sound doesn't travel that far

or because

the Big Bank is reserved for those willing to populate the cauldron of uneducated morons

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Plenty of smiles from McCormick yesterday, kissing the badge, sharing a joke about the abuse with the two centre halves on the way to the goal before kick off... the guy seems to actually quite enjoy it... and if that isn't a big enough reason to stop then I don't know what is.
Exactly this...

He came for every cross first half and took them comfortably

I hated the Alan Nichols songs , I hate the McCormick ones.

They have no relevance to football whatsoever

there is a lot of difference between who's the W***** in the black, Your S**t arghhhhhhhhhh and

Luke you F**** Murdering C*** bet you got Your A** F****** in Prison, your a F****** disgrace you C*** every 2 minutes
Being on BB none of those phrases were chanted although you were close with one but it was " A** licked in prison",...... no doubt it was just as memorable.

TonyD

how anybody other than the Keeper himself and the 2 others knew what their joke was about is beyond me as could hear nothing but the torrent of f****** murdering C***

I have condemned Racially Motivated chants, Homophobic chants, anti-Muslim 'rhetoric, and even those who chant about those no longer with us

There is no pace in football for any of these chants nor is there a place for the vile language used

it needs to be stamped out as being unacceptable on the Big Bank / Demportend / Cowshed/ or what ever end you happen to be standing

TonyD

Being on BB none of those phrases were chanted although you were close with one but it was " A** licked in prison",...... no doubt it was just as memorable.
you heard every idiot did you ?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
nope you made no comment at all

which cowardly comment of mine are you referring to...
Tell me, exactly, which bit of my post that you quoted is factually incorrect? I haven't passed comment on what he did, nor the chants, merely stated some facts.

As for cowardly comments, we'll all of it: I saw this yet did nothing about reporting it to a steward even though I was offended and it's illegal, I saw that yet did nothing about reporting it to a steward even though I was offended and it's illegal, and then you put it on here the following day behind an anonymous log in.

Rabid Doug

is that because the sound doesn't travel that far

or because

the Big Bank is reserved for those willing to populate the cauldron of uneducated morons
I take it you were in the Big Bank then

Rabid Doug

Standing on the Big Bank Yesterday I was offended by a number of things

1.. the Idiot who time and time again during the first half approached the Goal (walkway) to let out a loud abusing rant of language aimed at the Argyle Keeper. even throwing a missile of some kind before the game kicked off - 5 times I witnessed this man, time and time again he was moved on by the stewards, the 2 young ball boys either side of the goal looked petrified - due to his aggressive nature

2.. the Idiot I was stood near who seemed to have his testicles stuck in his throat so high pitched was his voice, who for 45 minutes turned the air blue, If I thought he was educated I would have thought he was being clever enough to work his way through the alphabet of swear words, unfortunately he seemed to get stuck between C & F without a care in the world that their were several young children near him

Round of tumbleweed applause for the Idiots .......
You say you witnessed this 5 times and were offended. I take it you voiced your displeasure at the time or did you simply do nothing, so allowing the vile shouts to continue. I don't know what I find more offensive, the vile chants or someone who does nothing...both are cowardly

Last edited:

Exeter Clown

Tony is an Argyle fan who was in the big bank yesterday.

you heard every idiot did you ?
No, but then again I don't need to take the weight of the world on my shoulders either, you mentioned "W***** in the black", "Your S**t arghhhhhhhhhh "....well, perfectly legitimate and accurate , but the whole bank is not responsible for individual actions,

.....I agree the "Murderer" chant, reminiscent of the Bradley Wright-Phillips one which was just plain nasty , pity the Legion can't think up chants a bit more on the "clever" side........scratched head at the Reuben Reid chant, must've been given a lot of thought that one ( wtfwt ?)