• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgusting Luke Mc Cormick chants.

ForeverECFC

The ball was dropped big time I thought with McCormick chants yesterday, make it hostile, get in his head abit, but was there even one Ollie Watkins chant? That would have been a better reminder for him.

TonyD

Am guessing Moxey you are the only person on the planet that is "perfect"

please tell me what it's like never to have made a mistake or error in life, never to have broke the law (caught or not, intentional or not)

and before you reply remember swearing in a public place is breach of the peace and a criminal offence

Standing on the Big Bank Yesterday I was offended by a number of things

1.. the Idiot who time and time again during the first half approached the Goal (walkway) to let out a loud abusing rant of language aimed at the Argyle Keeper. even throwing a missile of some kind before the game kicked off - 5 times I witnessed this man, time and time again he was moved on by the stewards, the 2 young ball boys either side of the goal looked petrified - due to his aggressive nature

2.. the Idiot I was stood near who seemed to have his testicles stuck in his throat so high pitched was his voice, who for 45 minutes turned the air blue, If I thought he was educated I would have thought he was being clever enough to work his way through the alphabet of swear words, unfortunately he seemed to get stuck between C & F without a care in the world that their were several young children near him

If this is the image the clubs fans are trying to put across that one law can be broken as long as its only to abuse somebody else who has broken the law then they need to have a word with them-self

Chants of Rapists & murderers, along with the other deeply offensive language used spoils the atmosphere for so many - for the amusement of so few

Round of tumbleweed applause for the Idiots .......

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

please tell me what it's like never to have made a mistake or error in life, never to have broke the law (caught or not, intentional or not)

and before you reply remember swearing in a public place is breach of the peace and a criminal offence

1.. the Idiot who time and time again during the first half approached the Goal (walkway) to let out a loud abusing rant of language aimed at the Argyle Keeper. even throwing a missile of some kind before the game kicked off - 5 times I witnessed this man, time and time again he was moved on by the stewards, the 2 young ball boys either side of the goal looked petrified - due to his aggressive nature

2.. the Idiot I was stood near who seemed to have his testicles stuck in his throat so high pitched was his voice, who for 45 minutes turned the air blue, If I thought he was educated I would have thought he was being clever enough to work his way through the alphabet of swear words, unfortunately he seemed to get stuck between C & F without a care in the world that their were several young children near him

If this is the image the clubs fans are trying to put across that one law can be broken as long as its only to abuse somebody else who has broken the law then they need to have a word with them-self

Chants of Rapists & murderers, along with the other deeply offensive language used spoils the atmosphere for so many - for the amusement of so few

What? Why are you directing your cowardly ire towards me? Seems to me you're the only one around here who thinks they're perfect, your rant has nothing whatsoever to do with anything I've said or done on this thread.

davecg

Plenty of smiles from McCormick yesterday, kissing the badge, sharing a joke about the abuse with the two centre halves on the way to the goal before kick off... the guy seems to actually quite enjoy it... and if that isn't a big enough reason to stop then I don't know what is.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster

Hi Tony

Whilst I also don't like the murderer stuff either and never have, you are a green, and I do take offence to your alluding to the Big Bank being some kind of cauldron of hate populated by uneducated morons, that is complete rubbish. You can be "offended by a number of things' when Home Park is an oasis of tranquility at Derby games, and not before. Some of your supporters at your ground both inside and outside it when we go there is beyond pathetic, so I suggest you keep your comments to yourself on the subject until your own house is in order.

TonyD

It's good that were able to decide that. There's one poor father out there who, thanks to the actions of the Plymouth goalkeeper, won't ever get to make that choice.

nope you made no comment at all

which cowardly comment of mine are you referring to...

TonyD

never said I was a fan of either, I attend games all over the country and believe me nobody's house is in order

but the point of a forum is to bring about debate -

you do make the interesting point..."alluding to the Big Bank being some kind of cauldron of hate populated by uneducated morons"

your words not mine

how would you describe the 2 individuals I mentioned ?

Devon_Lad

Swearing on the bank?! Lock him up and throw away the key.

TonyD

Swearing on the bank?! Lock him up and throw away the key.
there is a lot of difference between who's the W***** in the black, Your S**t arghhhhhhhhhh and

Luke you F**** Murdering C*** bet you got Your A** F****** in Prison, your a F****** disgrace you C*** every 2 minutes

Devon_Lad

there is a lot of difference between who's the W***** in the black, Your S**t arghhhhhhhhhh and

Luke you F**** Murdering C*** bet you got Your A** F****** in Prison, your a F****** disgrace you C*** every 2 minutes

Whatever. You know that black stand where the dug outs are? Might want to get yourself over there.

Did you approach this gentleman by the way? Didn't bother reading your whole post, it bored me.