• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dino visser released

jrg333

The timing of his penalty save heroics was perfect to give Maxted the kick up the a**e that he needed. Grateful for that. Hope he finds a new club in England if he's looking, unless it's Plymouth...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder whether the decision came from the player, because he’s been offered an opportunity elsewhere, or the club to free up some wages for a new signing.
Anyway, good luck Dino - you’ll always be part of City folklore.

WXF

A professional club should take a punt on him. Good luck Dino

Copernicus

What a shame, showed a lot of potential.
I am sure he will have a chance at another club, just hope its not them "down the road" cos if it is we all know the script 😕

Ian Russon

That's two earners gone from the books, could there be someone coming in?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if Dino has found a new club since we released him? If not, we may need to re-sign him if Jonny's injury turns out to be serious.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if Dino has found a new club since we released him? If not, we may need to re-sign him if Jonny's injury turns out to be serious.
Yes. That would be a good idea

MerleyRed

I believe that he has not yet found a new club and continues to train with us.

exeter-loyal

Dino is a legend!! I'm surprised he hasn't been snapped up!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Taylor has confirmed that Dino Visser has turned down a deal with Exeter, and despite looking for a temporary replacement for the injured Maxted, he's having to continue with Jack Arthur.