• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dilema

bflockha

I think I am helping Argyle to believe they can survive the drop this season.
Reason; being a bit of a fixed odd gambler at the weekend a banker away was always whoever Argyle were playing at home and over the previous seasons this has been more successful than not.
Recently though my banker of Argyle losing at home has been blown out of the water by improved Argyle home performances; is this my fault and should I be looking elsewhere for a banker or persist and hope the improvement is a false dawn?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't blame yourself bflockha.

There aren't many teams as poor as Walsall and I'm sure you can rely on Argyle to sink back to their usual losing ways.

Hopes this helps.

Last edited:
nobody ever got rich backing fixed odds singles ;)

bflockha

Usually a treble or 4timer; could always rely on Argyle to lose at home to get it off to a good start; to be fair they are not usually the only one that lets me down.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
It's a bit grindy but you can make decent bank finding value especially in L1/L2/Conf where odds are more likely to be buggered up.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Their last 3 home games are

MK Dons
Southampton
Orient

3 away bankers; if ever there were; so carry on [y] <Arguffawling>

drake

Don't blame yourself bflockha.

There aren't many teams as poor as Walsall and I'm sure you can rely on Argyle to sink back to their usual losing ways.

Hopes this helps.
in your f*cking dreams greaser. Deep down you have a nasty feeling we are coming for a smash and grab. You dream it wont happen but silently you have a pang of heart ache. Its in the post :)

STURTZ

Just out of interest how many home defeats have you suffered in the last three years?:D

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Just out of interest how many home defeats have you suffered in the last three years?:D
They would all have to take the shoes & socks off of all 3 legs, and still come up some way short <arguffawling>

Last edited:

jmgull

I think I am helping Argyle to believe they can survive the drop this season.
Reason; being a bit of a fixed odd gambler at the weekend a banker away was always whoever Argyle were playing at home and over the previous seasons this has been more successful than not.
Recently though my banker of Argyle losing at home has been blown out of the water by improved Argyle home performances; is this my fault and should I be looking elsewhere for a banker or persist and hope the improvement is a false dawn?
Forget fixed odds......the clue is in the title (FIXED), the odds are fixed in the favour of the bookmaker.
Gamble against other people, not against PLC's.

Spread betting or online poker at least pits your wits against someone else's, you'll never beat a bookmaker.