• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Digital scoreboard Jonah

Dansdad

Have we won at SJP since that digital scoreboard went in? How 'bout a campaign to scrap it for the Wycombe game. (Bring back Dido).

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
we beat argyle when the scoreboard was there

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
we beat argyle when the scoreboard was there
Be that as it may, that scoreboard looks really naff! Spoils the entire look of the away end!

denzil

I find that pathetic piece of modernity a complete embarrassment. I know what the score is and I have a watch. Far better having a screen with cartoons to keep supporters entertained !!!

contrabombarde

Be that as it may, that scoreboard looks really naff! Spoils the entire look of the away end!
The bleddy scores on it have certainly been naff of late Pete.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
all relative - Mansfield had a better spec one at their ground (but wasnt switched on!!)

West Broms plays adverts throughout the game - v distracting ...

It is true that since the announcer has to mention the E&E Scoreboard by name we havent won on it since ... but we did beat Argyle with it there beforehand ...

PeteUSA

Without wishing to go off topic, and incurring Lezwrath, do the moving hoardings around the edge of Premiershp grounds really keep on doing their thing throughout the match, or is it some sort of trick like the fake placards that players run through each side of the goal?

manc grecian

Without wishing to go off topic, and incurring Lezwrath, do the moving hoardings around the edge of Premiershp grounds really keep on doing their thing throughout the match, or is it some sort of trick like the fake placards that players run through each side of the goal?
It's magic Pete.

PeteUSA

It's magic Pete.
Oh, I see. Lez'll like that then?

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
I think someone should check whether or not the home counter can still go past the number 1.
Its been close on 3 months since the number 2 has been seen and my fingers are crossed that we may one day need that number again.