• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby/ Deano's Tickets

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm guessing it won't be 17.50 as it will be for some games this season.
No flies on you, is there Josh :cool:

cityno1ledgend

should be a good send off to Deano

for £2 count me in .

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
No flies on you, is there Josh :cool:
If you know the answer it would be greatly appreciated, I'm guessing it will be 2 pound, but it doesnt mention children in the Flybe in he article so I was unsure if they would then come under concessions?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you look at pricing details, on the website, you will see that Concessions in the flybe are classed as OAP's/Under 18s

It will go like this.....Deano will play, realises that he misses SJP, the lads and his family so much that he absconds, not to be seen for 2 weeks.
Meanwhile Tis and NC have secret discussions in a office at the cat & fiddle on how to resolve the situation.
NC happens to look at the window and espies something he likes. PT explains that is his new lad Scotty who replaced Deano and is just as good if not better than Deano. NC brushes his chin with his right hand for a few seconds, stands up, calmly places his left arm around PT's broad yet relaxed shoulder and whispers in his ear " P (Because they are good friends) P, I have a cunning plan....."
Exactly 32 minutes later NC drives off in his Range Rover Sport accompanied by Scott Golbourne, after securing his signature in a straight swap deal with Deano.
15 seconds after their departure Deano's head appears from behind the creaky broom cupboard door with a cheeky little smile...

Jobs a good'un

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will go like this.....Deano will play, realises that he misses SJP, the lads and his family so much that he absconds, not to be seen for 2 weeks.
Meanwhile Tis and NC have secret discussions in a office at the cat & fiddle on how to resolve the situation.
NC happens to look at the window and espies something he likes. PT explains that is his new lad Scotty who replaced Deano and is just as good if not better than Deano. NC brushes his chin with his right hand for a few seconds, stands up, calmly places his left arm around PT's broad yet relaxed shoulder and whispers in his ear " P (Because they are good friends) P, I have a cunning plan....."
Exactly 32 minutes later NC drives off in his Range Rover Sport accompanied by Scott Golbourne, after securing his signature in a straight swap deal with Deano.
15 seconds after their departure Deano's head appears from behind the creaky broom cupboard door with a cheeky little smile...

Jobs a good'un
Made I larf :D

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
From the link it is unclear how much Children will pay in the Flybe stand,
I'm assuming it's the same as concessions prices, which are a tenner. So a father and two kids in their normal seats will pay £35 to see a nothing game against also ran opposition from the division above.

Run by the fans for the fans, eh.....

iscalad

I'm assuming it's the same as concessions prices, which are a tenner. So a father and two kids in their normal seats will pay £35 to see a nothing game against also ran opposition from the division above.

Run by the fans for the fans, eh.....
Take it you won't bother to got then. :)

Antony Moxey

Might do, might not, not decided yet.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
sadly wont be able to make it as will be working. really need to find a job that doesnt involve working saturdays :(