• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby/ Deano's Tickets

Ian Sideman

I'm assuming it's the same as concessions prices, which are a tenner. So a father and two kids in their normal seats will pay £35 to see a nothing game against also ran opposition from the division above.

Run by the fans for the fans, eh.....
:D

Loving your work Antony.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm assuming it's the same as concessions prices, which are a tenner. So a father and two kids in their normal seats will pay £35 to see a nothing game against also ran opposition from the division above.

Run by the fans for the fans, eh.....
Surely it's better to be watching this game, which will be a good work out against a side we can beat (and with Deano!) than the Spurs game, which strikes me as a trifle overhyped at the moment.

I'm going to watch City anyway, I stand by my opener that £10 is not bad for the OG.

Last edited:

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope what ever the result Moxey gets a warm welcome and send off from us.
It will be really wierd to see him in different colours

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am looking forward to this and a tenner is a bargain! Be good to see Deano get a good reception as he deserves it and wish him all the best.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
when i got home tonight i turned on sky sports news and there was Deano! Good corner that lead to Derby goal and win [y]

beebobobodobo

when i got home tonight i turned on sky sports news and there was Deano! Good corner that lead to Derby goal and win [y]

http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1719853,00.html

Sounds like Deano did ok on his debut.