• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Denmark vs England

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know some of you are watching.

Lampard and Rooney, a total waste of space ?

Last edited:

Maurice

Sammy come round to watch but I dont care bout them fancy poofs. Likes seeing um put one up Jonny Foringer mind.

Sammy brung some crisps mind and I more intrested in they.

Bleddy rubbish.

Ecfc_4_Life

When did nicholas bentner & Scott Parker come into The team?

Poultice

Parker came on at half time, Bendtner started.

We have been far better since Lamps and Roons went off, no great surprise there.

exile in wales

the playing of the ball over the top for the strikers to run on to isnt working in this game would rather see them try to walk the ball into the net

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Nice game to watch , England did ok...

Scotty Parker i love as a player , old skool grafter , Milner did well , as did Bent...

decent display.

Phil Sayers

As you say Milner did well and Parker had a very good half. Decent performance and an entertaining game I thought. Early days but the first real bit of encouragement after last summer.

Antony Moxey

The only things that disappointed me was the amount of time players were on the pitch - we all know Lampard, Terry and Rooney are shoe-ins when the big games come around, so why not give the likes of Wishire, Cahill and Young a full 90 to see what they can do?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
pre arranged with there club managers Ant.

Poultice

we all know Lampard, Terry and Rooney are shoe-ins when the big games come around,
Depressing innit ?

Terry and Lamps are in sh*t form and too old, Rooney is just sh*t, add to that the level of boredom I now feel everytime I listen to managers of top English teams who can't speak the f*cking language............................(deep breaths).....................gonna go get a drink and chill now.