• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deano............

ECFC KARL

Re: Latest Dean Moxey News

Bye deano you will be missed. But you are a city legend if you stay or go

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Oi!

Let's not assume he's going,nor underscut his value by postings on here that surely any buying manager wold want to use in negotiation.

Also Derby are not playing by the rules/proper standards. Putting in the press that you've made an offer-which has been/will be rejected- is a method of unsettling a player and trying to put indirect pressure on the selling club (see,for example Jamie Mackie!)

Personally,until the offer tops 500k, I'd be in favour of reporting Derby for improper conduct.

ralph

Oi!

... Putting in the press that you've made an offer-which has been/will be rejected- is a method of unsettling a player ...
Except that it's appeared on the club website first - I think ... there's "news management" going on on both sides here, I'd say.

Derby

Sorry for my ignorance but i dont know a great deal about Moxey.

Just wondered if you could tell me what position hes been playing (i know hes left sided but is he a left back predominantly?). Is he any good? Will he make the step up to Championship level?

Borat

Except that it's appeared on the club website first - I think ... there's "news management" going on on both sides here, I'd say.
It appeared in the local Derby newspaper this morning, then a statement from the Exeter City website this afternoon.....the City website was proberbly just slow to get it up ;)

Borat

Sorry for my ignorance but i dont know a great deal about Moxey.

Just wondered if you could tell me what position hes been playing (i know hes left sided but is he a left back predominantly?). Is he any good? Will he make the step up to Championship level?
He can harldy kick a ball straight.....is rubbish going forward and in the air.....penalties is his main strength ;)

Derby

He can harldy kick a ball straight.....is rubbish going forward and in the air.....penalties is his main strength ;)
fit in well at derby then! :)

ralph

It appeared in the local Derby newspaper this morning, then a statement from the Exeter City website this afternoon.....the City website was proberbly just slow to get it up ;)
I stand corrected! As they say.

Borat

fit in well at derby then! :)
In all honesty he is one of our best players and would be a shame to see him go, a season in L1 would in my opinion make him a better player, moving to the championship a season after next.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster

Deano isn't Championship standard yet. George Friend is of a similar quality and has a handful of Wolves appearances to mixed reviews. Moxey would be found out in the Championship (IMHO) and his weaknesses would be exposed. Cue long line of Exewebbers saying that MOxey doesn't have any weaknesses.