• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deano signs for derby - speculation

londonboy80

Re: Deano signs for derby

He's still ours!

Just as he was about to put pen to paper he yelled "No!" pushed Nigel Clough to one side and threw the pen against the wall whilst chanting "I'm City 'til I die"

He ran to his car and is on his way back now with Derby oficials and press in hot pursuit!
I have just seen Deano pull into the services on his way back from Derby. He has only gone and purchased a Ginsters sandwich - what a c*nt, he can turn round and head back to Derby as far as I'm concerned

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster

Yeah but he wiped his arse on that sandwich and volleyed it fully 40 yards over the motorway dropping it into a waste paper basket in the eastbound services.

He's now met up with Matty Gill and they are holed up in a shot gun shack in the west midlands. Derby and Norwich players and officials have the place surrounded and a bloke with a megaphone is offering new terms for a peaceful settlement.

Gill and Moxey have asked for a helicopter, a domino pizza and two season tickets for the Doble!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster

Yeah but he wiped his arse on that sandwich and volleyed it fully 40 yards over the motorway dropping it into a waste paper basket in the eastbound services.

He's now met up with Matty Gill and they are holed up in a shot gun shack in the west midlands. Derby and Norwich players and officials have the place surrounded and a bloke with a megaphone is offering new terms for a peaceful settlement.

Gill and Moxey have asked for a helicopter, a domino pizza and two season tickets for the Doble!
Official link? ;)

Benito

Last minute bid from Plymouth, apparently.

Mpenza is heading our way.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster

Just heard from the uncle of the neighbour who drives a No 7 bus out of Derby Central Bus Station (Chesterfield route - (for credability)) that Deano' s failed the medical because of his above injury, and that Torquay are, as we speak/type/lose the will to live, mounting a surprise counter-bid of 3 turnips and half a seagull pie.
made i larf :D

glos_grecian

Clough says he 'thinks Dean is close to signing'

Hardly a done deal.

jmj

Clough says he 'thinks Dean is close to signing'

Hardly a done deal.

Interesting.....although I'm still of the opinion it's just a matter of time, that certainly throws a small element of doubt in there.

TimG

sounds from that article as though dean is a little bit recluctant to join them. One thing i am pretty sure of deep down is that we will see dean walk out on to the hallowed turf at the park on july the 25th

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster

That would make my day; if for whatever reason, Deano decided that he wanted another season at City.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Interesting.....although I'm still of the opinion it's just a matter of time, that certainly throws a small element of doubt in there.
....and it certainly proves that grecian till* i die knows f*ck all ha ha

What is a grecian till anyway? Are we branching out into manufacturing EPOS units?

Last edited: