• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Stamp

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course they are pleased, this a blinding piece of business for them.

I hope whoever did this deal had the sense to put a buy back clause in it.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rest assured, City have first option on buying Dean back should he leave Truro. ;-)

denzel

Are you all mad? Sad to see a promising young player go, we need to keep hold of players like him. £10K is peanuts.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
10K for a lad who IMO like Mudge wont make the grade much higher than he's currently playing at is great business.

manc grecian

Got to agree with Creds 10k for the next Sean Canham/Chris Wright is excellent. Too slow and too reliant on his one foot to make it even at this level. His performances in the reserves have shown this. All the best to him though and i hope he proves me wrong.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Yeap his frame for me will affect him , he's a big lad in footballing terms & likes a beer or 2.

denzil

10K for a lad who IMO like Mudge wont make the grade much higher than he's currently playing at is great business

MAKES A MOCKERY OF PHILLIPS` PRICE TO TURKEY doesn`t it !! Stamp is so far down the pecking order he hasn`t even made the bench yet (?) and it, hopefully, signals a bit of a clear out of, sorry to say, useless mouths. WE HAVE TO STRENGTHEN TO PUSH ON FROM THE POSITION WE ARE AT NOW IN ORDER TIO COMPETE WITH THE LIKES OF CAMBRIDGE, STEVENAGE, BURTON & TURKEY who make up the play off places as well as the pack with us.

Antony Moxey

Ditto Creds and Manc. I couldn't see him ever making the first team, but if he gets first team football and a chance to climb back up the ladder then good luck to him, plus we get a tidy sum and a sell on clause.

Just a thought, if we buy him back, do they have to give us 50% as part of the sell on clause! Lol!!!

DaveE

MAKES A MOCKERY OF PHILLIPS` PRICE TO TURKEY doesn`t it !! Stamp is so far down the pecking order he hasn`t even made the bench yet (?) and it, hopefully, signals a bit of a clear out of, sorry to say, useless mouths. WE HAVE TO STRENGTHEN TO PUSH ON FROM THE POSITION WE ARE AT NOW IN ORDER TIO COMPETE WITH THE LIKES OF CAMBRIDGE, STEVENAGE, BURTON & TURKEY who make up the play off places as well as the pack with us.
That's a very harsh thing to say about a young lad who has come through our youth system and who has done absolutely nothing wrong. Which of our other young pro's do you label as 'useless mouths'?
Contrary to some, I happen to think that Dean will develop into a good player and dropping down the leagues will allow him the time to develop without the pressure of trying to oust the likes of Basham and Logie.