• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey

grecian till i die

I have just read an article in the derby newspaper and it nice to see that moxey made the right decision,whatever everyone said about staying at city,If you were in his shoes you know you would of made the move for a better life and to progress his career also its nice to see him complementing Exeter all the time.
Go on deano you can make it to the top.
http://therams.co.uk/stories/a-culture-shock-for-moxey-on-his-first-day-with-rams

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Threads merged

{sigh}

Mark Cordell

shame he doesnt know how many fans were at the morecombe game, 6 or 7k?? get it right Deano!!

everexe

he could of stayed at city and play in front of 30000 at elland road & st marys

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
after everything hes done, i dont begrudge him the move. hopefully he will do well in the championship and help push the rams into the premier league!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course, he had lots of options to consider, but I do remember him saying, if he can help the club out, by being sold to another club, then he would be more than happy to, as the money would come in very handy.
The lads a Grecian through and through, you can take the boy out of Exeter, but you can't take Exeter out of the boy.
All the best Deano, will be keeping an eye on your progress, and am sure you will do everyone proud :D

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course, he had lots of options to consider, but I do remember him saying, if he can help the club out, by being sold to another club, then he would be more than happy to, as the money would come in very handy.
The lads a Grecian through and through, you can take the boy out of Exeter, but you can't take Exeter out of the boy.
All the best Deano, will be keeping an eye on your progress, and am sure you will do everyone proud :D

Indeed.Hugely disappointing though it is to lose Deano in exchange for 350k,it would have been much worse if he'd waited till he could go on a Bosman free and then bag a wodge for himself as a signing on fee.

Deano has however-entirely as we'd expect- played it straight and fair.

Red the Paper

Banned
Superb post Sharon.

Best of luck to Deano. You are a fantastic example of what is good about Exeter and Devon.

papillon

he could of stayed at city and play in front of 30000 at elland road & st marys
Or go to Derby earn in excess of £100,000 extra per annum play at the 2nd St James Park in front of 50,000 and who knows maybe challenge for a place in the Premiership.

Your right he should have stayed.

pincher

Or go to Derby earn in excess of £100,000 extra per annum play at the 2nd St James Park in front of 50,000 and who knows maybe challenge for a place in the Premiership.

Your right he should have stayed.
agreed deano didnt think this through...should have stayed