• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey - What A Legend!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't think he looked out of his depth. He did fine, considering he had Routledge to deal with.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
from what I have heard he has had a good start and is one of the first names on Derby's team sheet
That's because he is one of their few uninjured players.

He didn't play well today but Derby play very deep which meant Deano had that tw*t Teale in his way all game making it difficult for Deano to carry the ball forward, which as we know is his strength at full back. Derby's wide midfielders were so deep at times it looked 6-2-2

Last edited:

DangerMouse

I spoke to Deano in the week & HE is also one of those 16 injured players in the Derby squad!! He played on Tues v Boro with a groin strain & hasnt fully recovered today! Admittedly not his best game but carrying an injury so not 100%.

He has played EVERY minute of every game so far so must be doin sumfin right!!

DEANO LEGEND!!

Red the Paper

Banned
soft pen if you ask me, I don't think he did a lot wrong
He was a yard off his man and put himself in an unwinnable position, so he did everything wrong.

benh

He didn't put in a vintage performance but I don't think you could say he did too bad. He was up against some quality players, and I think against most teams in the Championship his mistakes wouldn't have been punished like they were today...

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very soft pen. Think he got f*cked by the ref today, harsh highlights. Deano is a legend and always will be!

DEEEEEAAAAAANOOOOOOOO

CC

He played well first half I thought but he, along with the rest of the Derby team looked very poor second half against a QPR side who looked excellent. I was surprised he never really seemed to even look to overlap Teale (who was hopeless) - completely different to when he was with us.

exeweb

Administrator
On the subject of legendary former Grecians, I saw Eamonn Dolan at Bromley v. Ebbsfleet yesterday. He was there to watch a youngster from Reading on loan there. After the final whistle I popped up to the bar and when I spotted Eamo walking through he came over, tapped his top pocket and said "last minute equaliser today - just got my text through."

Number13

He has been great for Derby all season although he was poor on TV last night it seems he is carrying a knock.

Certainly doing better from his move than Georgey F.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Talking to a friend today, and were discussing the fact that Cloughie could well have his job on the line. All reports so far is that Deano has adapted very well. I'm more concerned if a new manager comes in, doesn't see Deano as part of his plans. But if Deano does well then there should be no reason not to play him