• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

David Wheeler

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me too do not entirely agree with some of his views but he is obviously an intelligent guy and his column is certainly very different from those penned by your average footballer or sports person.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like he's nearly ready, maybe the bench at the weekend and build from there tbh he's been a bloody HUGE miss . I really expected this to be 'his ' season... still enuf time

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Intresting that Butterfield takes a lot of the coaching - not that it surprises me.

Well-known Exeweb poster
no mention of his own fitness!!!!

Red Monster

Intresting that Butterfield takes a lot of the coaching - not that it surprises me.
So it's his fault we've been struggling? ;)

Do the business on the pitch and then I will read his column. Too many of our players talk the talk and don't produce.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Wheeler is an example of a good Tisdale signing imo. We could do worse than look to make more signings of that sort of calibre. Younger players with potential from non league.