• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Darlo

ecfcbongo

According to the bbc web site Darlington are playing this Saturday the 31st and Monday the 1st this cant be right is it?

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why not? Worcester City have played their 'midweek' games on a Monday for yonks! I suppose this may be a rearranged match that was previously called off due to a frozen pitch or something, this being the only available day to suit both clubs. And surely this should not be in WoWS..............

Shortround

Its because there match against Bradford is live on sky sports 1!

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why not? Worcester City have played their 'midweek' games on a Monday for yonks! I suppose this may be a rearranged match that was previously called off due to a frozen pitch or something, this being the only available day to suit both clubs. And surely this should not be in WoWS..............
Quite a few non-league clubs do, Hyde Utd, Curzon Ashton, Ashton Utd, Bradford Park Avenue, Harrogate Railway and Chadderton just to name a few

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
BOLLOX!!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS WRONG.
45 seconds ago I booked my plabe ticket for the 28th game!

Hunterwasmyhero

BOLLOX!!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS WRONG.
45 seconds ago I booked my plabe ticket for the 28th game!
Don't get your knickers in a twist Bri, he is on about Darlington fixtures in general, not against City.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the bbc web site Darlington are playing this Saturday the 31st and Monday the 1st this cant be right is it?
All ill say is take a look at the fixture schedual around Easter and you will notice this is a perfectly normal occurance! ;)

ecfc.nl

No, it isn't, for it'd mean that Sunday is either the 32nd or the 0th, neither of which is true. But Monday the 2nd after Saturday the 31st is true, yes.