• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seabourne...

eddieisadude

I remember a while ago, Seabourne was talking to Burnley.. Sources have now told me he's discussing terms with Bournemouth as a fee has been agreed. The cherries want him as a replacement for the influential defender that recently left; Jason Pearce. what percentage are we entitled too?

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I remember a while ago, Seabourne was talking to Burnley.. Sources have now told me he's discussing terms with Bournemouth as a fee has been agreed. The cherries want him as a replacement for the influential defender that recently left; Jason Pearce. what percentage are we entitled too?
I'd heard it was a completely different Championship defender over whom Bournemouth had agreed a fee.

mammooman

Who is this player?

eddieisadude

I'd heard it was a completely different Championship defender over whom Bournemouth had agreed a fee.
I've heard that the fee is agreed, just personal terms are being agreed now. But we shall see...

Borat

Danny Seabourne - Bournemouth £300,000

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard that the fee is agreed, just personal terms are being agreed now. But we shall see...
You may of course be right, but Bournemouth fans seem to think it's Adam Barrett from Crystal Palace.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
even if true most of our recent deals have been % sell on of profit made,not the fee he is sold for. So in that scenario would be very little, we might struggle to get more than 10k.

mammooman

Bournemouth have been in the brown stuff financially. Only last year did they come out of an almost 2 year long transfer embargo. I can't imagine them spending £300000 on anyone.

That said, they lost Pearce to Portsmouth so are in need of a central defender. I really can't see them spending that amount of dough though.

On another note, I see Bournemouth have signed Flahaven. Good keeper they have there.

fairplay danny seabourne is a eye liner wearing tit

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
fairplay danny seabourne is a eye liner wearing tit
Not your traditional football banter, but i laughed.