• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

Neil Harris

i liked him. any chance of getting him back?? Spoke a lot of sense from what i saw on social media sites

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Waiting for the inevitable whoosh.

motorservices

seems we have a scummer fan trying to blend in......................troll

Neil Harris

not trolling. would you have him back on the field?? seems he was a bit of a scapegoat.

motorservices

not trolling. would you have him back on the field?? seems he was a bit of a scapegoat.
I wouldnt want him anywhere near SJP or ECFC for that matter, the blokes outbursts to teenagers showed he is a complete fool, also as a defender he was below lg2 standard, and now he plays non league, sums him up nicely

Neil Harris

did hear a rumor that guy branston is being lined up as player coach. was a few months back mind.

Banksy

did hear a rumor that guy branston is being lined up as player coach. was a few months back mind.
Now you're getting everyone in a pickle again.

Silver fox

A Turk pal of mine mentioned the same to me about 5 weeks ago, watch this space!

Avening Posse

i liked him. any chance of getting him back?? Spoke a lot of sense from what i saw on social media sites
The man was a completely fool, rude, immature, not good at football, and thuggish on the pitch, I went to watch FGR vs Bristol Rovers recently (he plays for FGR now) and the Bristol Rovers fans gave him hell (he played for them before us and they had a very low opinion of him as well). I suspect, given time, the FGR lot will form that view as well, would make an ideal player for Plimuff though :)

Curley

The man was a completely fool, rude, immature, not good at football, and thuggish on the pitch, I went to watch FGR vs Bristol Rovers recently (he plays for FGR now) and the Bristol Rovers fans gave him hell (he played for them before us and they had a very low opinion of him as well). I suspect, given time, the FGR lot will form that view as well, would make an ideal player for Plimuff though :)
Reminds me of a few people on here