• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dan Seaborne - Seriously ill after attack

Roy Hodgson

Best wishes Dan. Let's hope you'll be playing again soon.

M Earl

So if I got a well paid job, and you heard that I was out (allegedly) being arrogant and bragging about my wages and I got my head kicked in, you'd feel sorry for me yeah? Course you wouldn't.

I know I'm on my own here so I dont even see the point in bothering, but when you are a footballer and on good money people get jealous. He would've known that, and "googling himself" and "bragging about his salary" is hardly helping the cause.

Anyway, hope he makes a full recovery.
Yes you are on your own Original. You seem to have an interesting moral perspective to say the least. But at least you wish Dan a swift recovery, so good on you for that.

saintsfanintheast

update 5 SEPT 2011... OUT OF INTENSIVE CARE
The official club website has confirmed that, thankfully, Danny Seaborne will be leaving hospital in the next few days and is no longer in intensive care. No timescales have been set for a return to training but the speed of his recovery so far is nonetheless extremely heartening.
Get well soon Danny.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good to hear Danny is making progress

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just heard some terrible news, Danny will be out for at least 6 months.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
He could be dead, so I would rate the fact that he could be playing football again in 6 months as news to celebrate.......

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I concur with malcolms. This is very good news, not terrible news at all.

Mackster

If its true, that's good news. Initially it was thought his career was over. So he could be back in March and wouldn't rule out a loan to us.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad you are seeing the positives But I'm struggling,but hey what ever. Just to add I'm not sure whether thats 6 mths b4 he can train or 6 mths b4 he will be playing either way it's a long time out for a pro footballer, career threatening? personally I would think it's still a strong possibility.