• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dagenham v Exeter city Matchday Thread

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
My posting style has not altered one iota, I continue to type it as I see it.
Indeed, so you're obviously seeing it somewhat rosier of late, which is what I was curious about. Anyway, no big deal, just wondeirng.

I'm setting off soon and, as ever for an away game, I'd bite yer hand off for a point.

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
C'mon you Grecians let's hope for 3 points although i would certainly take a point.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leaving for the game, have a good evening folks,

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on City, lets make sure we are nice and positive again. I will be listening in on the radio so entertain me and the lucky ones who are travelling!

St Sid James

West to East London on the tube... should even get time for a pint or two. oh the joys of being a Mockney Grecian.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope the travelling Grecian Army have brought plenty of THESE though

Just in case, like ;)

4ORDY

I'm pretty sure I saw john o'flynn in town this afty so I don't think he will be playing tonight, maybe a start for Jamie cureton ?

ECFCNo1

Does anybody know if we are on fm or mw for tonights game? I only have fm available at the moment.

axred

Does anybody know if we are on fm or mw for tonights game? I only have fm available at the moment.
Good shout , anyone ? , the quality of mw is crap here in east devon in the evenings

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN CCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I reckon we could well nab all three points here tonight. they're certainly no better than us. UTC!