• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dagenham & Redbridge

Jim Shepherd

If you go by train in to London what are all the different routes to their ground, given the engineering works?
We are going to meet at a The Barking Dog Wetherspoons in Barking and get the rail replacement bus. Both buses go to Dagenham Esat but one is a slow service.

From Waterloo get Jubilee to West Ham, then District to Barking.

David Treharne

Clap clap from me and the rest of Rawz tours!
Not forgetting the 44 sachets of tomato sauce and three dumb blondes.....

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clap Clap train tickets booked. Can't afford them, but feck it.

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not forgetting the 44 sachets of tomato sauce and three dumb blondes.....
44???? Come on Dave it wont be a paltry amount like that! :D

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Clap clap x 16.
Getting the 08:54 from St Davids to Paddington.
Can't wait!
UTC :D

grecian-brad-8

clap clap from me and a few at least 4 more on the 9:04 from axminster :)

Thames Valley Red

Northants Grecians all aboard!

Ian Sideman

No claps - 1200 fans at the sh*t end of the sh*thole that is London? No thanks.
:cool:

I lived in London for many years, I have also spent a lot of time in Exmouth. If you wish to live a rich and varied life, mate, it ain't in Exmouth. Loosen up on the small town mentality. There's a whole other world and it's just up the A303. ;)

Having said that, I would not recommend you more than 90 mins or so in Dagenham.

angelic upstart

:cool:

I lived in London for many years, I have also spent a lot of time in Exmouth. If you wish to live a rich and varied life, mate, it ain't in Exmouth. Loosen up on the small town mentality. There's a whole other world and it's just up the A303. ;)

Having said that, I would not recommend you more than 90 mins or so in Dagenham.
As an Exmouth resident for the first 16 years of my life I resolutely concur with Mr Sideman. That Said for the last 4 years and a bit I have lived in Plymouth, meaning any valid point I once had, means nothing.

Antony Moxey

I lived in London for many years, I have also spent a lot of time in Exmouth. If you wish to live a rich and varied life, mate, it ain't in Exmouth. Loosen up on the small town mentality. There's a whole other world and it's just up the A303.
What a load of crap. What's my current residence got to do with how I view the rest of the world - does living in Exmouth mean you never travel beyond its boundaries? As for Dagenham, having spent enough time living in and around Dagenham/Redbridge/Barking whilst at college in NELP, I'm happy to stand by what I said. Maybe you should loosen up on your small town stereotypes and predjudices. ;)