• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dagenham & Redbridge

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Daggers away end is much like ours for those that haven't been. A shallow open terrace right behind the goal, with a poor view and no acoustics. Creating any sort of atmos is difficult but I'm sure we'll give it a go. Roberts - their keeper, always generates some good banter.
Very true ... big hand for the keeper !!!

Ashley, Ashley ... the only highlight of a 4-1 drubbing !!

NG

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
And a pretty good strike from Sean Canham for the first IIRC (which i probably don't).
You don't - it was a header that *just* crept over the line.

The other goal was a penalty from Copps after lil' Les had been Rugby-tackled by their keeper after he'd skipped round him. Paul Melin (for it was he) decided it as only worthy of a yellow, despite Dagenham already having their sub Keeper stripped ready to come on.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

The other goal was a penalty from Copps after lil' Les had been Rugby-tackled by their keeper after he'd skipped round him. Paul Melin (for it was he) decided it as only worthy of a yellow, despite Dagenham already having their sub Keeper stripped ready to come on.

Why did the sub keeper have to take his clothes off ? Sounds a bit harsh if you ask me ..

NG

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Because Daggers were short of Keeper tops. As it was the Keeper had his number altered with sticky tape (think they turned a 1 into a 7 this way!).

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster

I have this memory of Sir Sean of Canham hitting a camel kick volley into the top corner but nobody seems to be able to tell me where i saw it.

Farnborough perhaps?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds to me like Chester - his late consolation to make it 3-2. Cracking finish.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like train delays up from Exeter, according to the a train website

Because of flooding between Castle Cary and Westbury, journeys may be delayed by up to 40 minutes

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sh*t, we're gunna get soaked.

Bathgrecian

Hope you all had a better journey I did. All trains cancelled between Bath and Paddington- gutted.

Jean Jeannie

Just picked up Dave, Sam and 9th Column who inspite of everything have had a good day. Dave said he takes his hat off to RaWZ because of everything he did to help everyone - top bloke [y]