• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dacre Holloway's tree planting

pete_h

Hi all,

We'll be planting Dacre's tree this Sunday, 22nd March at 11am at the Cat & Fiddle. Anyone who would like to attend is more than welcome.

Apologies for the short notice, (and the fact that it is also Mothering Sunday), but this was the only day that we could all be there.

Pete

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be there Pete!

Could you post a few photos please, or ask Cheggers if he'd be kind enough to record the occasion.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi all,

Apologies for the short notice, (and the fact that it is also Mothering Sunday), but this was the only day that we could all be there.

Pete
Could I just ask who 'we' are?

I thought everyone was going to be invited in advance so they could have a at least a chance of being there, but I've heard nothing until now. A few people have asked me when it was going to be and I've not been able to tell them. It's a shame if some people especially wanted to be there but can't make it now.

pete_h

Could I just ask who 'we' are?

I thought everyone was going to be invited in advance so they could have a at least a chance of being there, but I've heard nothing until now. A few people have asked me when it was going to be and I've not been able to tell them. It's a shame if some people especially wanted to be there but can't make it now.
We = Dacre's family.

Sunday was the only date available which the family are able to make it down to Exeter at the same time.

We've only just confirmed the date with family and the club so letting people know any sooner would've been impossible. Feel free to pass the message along if you know of anyone non-ExeWeb/Gnet who might wish to attend.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, right, sorry, I was being blonde.....

I'm hoping to be there as well as a few other Exewebbers and Gnetters.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, right, sorry, I was being blonde.....
Now that would be worth seeing!! :D ;)

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Gonna be there, have told me mum I will be a bit later than planned for lunch

pete_h

Just bringing this back up to the top for anyone who missed it.

Brian Moore

We hope to make it - depending on good old Stagecoach!