• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cycling from Exeter to Plymouth - DEVON DERBY!

06marksr

Hi All :)

I'm the chap who volunteers to make the videos for Grecian Player and cycles from Exmouth to Exeter to film Kellow's Bootlaces, etc.

I am doing a 45 miles cycle from St. James' Park (Exeter) to Home Park (Plymouth) ahead of the massive Devon Derby on March 30th to raise money for the Exeter City Football in the Community charity. I will be cycling via Dartmoor and it should take me 5:30 hours to complete. I am hoping to raise £200 but anything more than this is more than welcome! Even a £1 donation makes a world of difference!

Here's the link [enter without spaces!]! http:// uk. virginmoneygiving. com /RichardMarks2

Wish me luck! Talking to Paul Tisdale earlier today, he says he'll have the club's physio on standby at Home Park since I should be knackered upon my arrival! haha

Thanks Everyone! :)

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

HarryECFC

Best of luck to you! GP is improving a lot due to you :D

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RichardMarks2

Last edited:

06marksr

Thanks alot Harry. I try my best. Let's hope City win... and I am still alive for the game! haha

HarryECFC

Thanks alot Harry. I try my best. Let's hope City win... and I am still alive for the game! haha
Few energy drinks might be required :D

MikeGrecian

All the best mate.Just make sure you chain your bike up when you get there.;)

IBA

Geddon all the best on your journey - which route are you taking out of interest?

06marksr

Geddon all the best on your journey - which route are you taking out of interest?
I'm going straight over Dartmoor. I realise it's more hilly but everyone seems to forget that hills work two ways so I will be able to cruise the downhill parts. Also there's less road traffic so I am more likely to stay alive without being hit by cars. I do run the risk of super dangerous pony attacks though...

Nearly there with the target

Rog H K

Target Reached. Well done.[y]
(With Gift Aid)

Last edited: