• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cureton's Acceptance Speech

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's be honest here, he ain't going to be playing Championship football next year, let alone Premiership if they make it...
They made it... 1-0 tonight at Pompey.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love posts like these - 'a whisper', from who exactly? Who would know so much as to quietly tell you what Matt Gill is going to do with his career? :D

Let's be honest here, he ain't going to be playing Championship football next year, let alone Premiership if they make it...
It's true mate, Lambert loves having Gilly around the place. It's a bit like Tulls, I guess, and what they add to the club in other ways than just on the pitch.

iscalad

It's true mate, Lambert loves having Gilly around the place. It's a bit like Tulls, I guess, and what they add to the club in other ways than just on the pitch.
What? Like running the Ladies Team? :)

denny

Lets hope goal 21 is scored tomorrow

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Jamie Cureton alongside Harley has been Citys stand out peformer all season.

When i watched him play for Shrewsbury on loan last season i knew City should sign him , he didnt score in nearly 10 games for Shrews , but bloody hell you could tell he was still a quality performer and he's proved that this despite his age that the legs and brain still have plenty left to offer....

Best striker at City for a long long time.

Willy Nilly

I wonder if someone like Sheff Wednesday or Sheff United will look at offering him a one year deal. Cheap way for them to look at getting the necessary goals to return to the Championship.

Agent_Kujan

I love posts like these - 'a whisper', from who exactly? Who would know so much as to quietly tell you what Matt Gill is going to do with his career? :D

Well my brothers a massive Norwich fan and he has heard Gill has already been released.

Grecian_Jay

I once used one of Delia's cookbooks and I can tell you that Gilly is off to Peterborough this summer.

devonderby

You won't like this or probably won't believe this but by all accounts Jamie Cureton is on Peter Reids shopping list. I'm not a WUM - check my posts etc.

He has impressed Reid and despite facing a hugely reduced budget next season Argyle are looking to lure Cureton with better wages and a 2yr deal!

It may not come off of course because he will probably want to stay at City if hes enjoyed his time etc but you never know!