• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cureton.

rp42

According to reports in the paper yesterday Jamie will be signing for the gas heads in the summer and frankly the way Tis has treated him i don't blame him,on Saturday he had his boot bag with him and when asked if he was playing he said that he hadn't trained but was feeling fine,imo that would have warrented a place on the bench it would have been a better option than that tw@t Bauza,total waste of wages.

Last edited:

BASH

i thought he was told he was on the bench and drove off?

KentGrecians

According to the Echo online Tisdale said it was Curetons decision to not undergo a fitness test and not play because he knew himself he wasn't fit. http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Tisdale-wants-lacklustre-Grecians-fight-cross/story-18643108-detail/story.html#axzz2PronZJpF

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cureton off to the Gasheads rumour. That's original. ^o)

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seeen Jamie buyin dubbing from Gyles in Whiteladeis Rd

Sent from my BlackBerry ® wireless device

arthur

Just seeen Jamie buyin dubbing from Gyles in Whiteladeis Rd

Sent from my BlackBerry ® wireless device
This is why I don't use a BlackBerry:p

arthur

Jamie has not been firing on all cylinders since Christmas - i.e. he is not the ruthless goal machine he has been. I'd go so far as to say as our loss will not be a great one if he leaves and I for one won't mind.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
One goal in five now for Curo, and I don't think it's a coincidence that we haven't won any of those five matches.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Nice fishing ... :p

Banksy

Jamie has not been firing on all cylinders since Christmas - i.e. he is not the ruthless goal machine he has been. I'd go so far as to say as our loss will not be a great one if he leaves and I for one won't mind.
Surely for his type of striker it boils down to service , he's not getting any , nor for that matter did JOF last game as per a lot of the comments being made on these boards. Hoof ball dosn't suit Jamie or John's style I'm afraid. Better service and I suspect he would have finished the season nearer thirty goals than twenty.