• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Croydon Athletic and the Cricket Scandal

flat_cap

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fingers crossed that this will work out for Croydon, and it'll return to being a proper honest club.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Croydon Athletic Football Club announces that manager Tim O'Shea and his Assistant Neil Smith have left the Club with immediate effect. It thanks them sincerely for their service to the Club since their arrival in 2008. Their record on the pitch has been exceptional and we wish them well in the future. Former Manager Ken Fisher has been appointed caretaker Manager.

Officials of the Football Club are working hard to regularise the situation and we will continue to fulfil fixtures and endeavour to ensure the survival of Croydon Athletic Football Club. The match against Tooting & Mitcham United on Tuesday will go ahead together with the FA Cup Match next Sunday.

The website will continue to be updated. As everyone can imagine these are extremely difficult times in exceptional circumstances but this Football Club can trace its proud history back over more than 50 years and all is being done to ensure that we have similarly proud history ahead.
Their website they will fulfil their fixture with Tooting and Mitcham on Tuesday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are being allowed to continue in the Ryman Premier

http://rymanleague.goalrun.com/leagues?league_news_item&lid=256&id=2754942

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Killed himself, Majeed is apparently staying clear of the area, lot of people looking to have a pop.

Alistair20000

Killed himself, Majeed is apparently staying clear of the area, lot of people looking to have a pop.
Are you sure it was suicide Poults ?

Poultice

Are you sure it was suicide Poults ?
So I am told, one of my customers was a good friend, he was very angry today when I saw him and he is not a man I would want to cross.

rich13

Sky Sports are reporting it as a suicide

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Croydon Athletic Football Club ceases to exist.