• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crewe v City Build up and chat

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going for a 1-0 City win with a towering header from star of the show Matt Jay.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perry Ng is suspended for the game. He had a good game against us at Gresty Road last season.
I want his shirt!

We did well at Newport but Crewe are a totally different badger, still expect the lads to pull it together and gain a 1 all draw. Late equaliser from Jay.

I'm with those that suggest a midweek game means or should mean little. Pre match talk at The Park last week was all about Grimsby losing at Chelsea whilst we had a week off. We know how that finished don't we?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
David Artell calling it as it is i.e. Crewe v Exeter in the fourth division https://www.devonlive.com/sport/crewe-exeter-artell-flares-sheep-3393236

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I want his shirt!

We did well at Newport but Crewe are a totally different badger, still expect the lads to pull it together and gain a 1 all draw. Late equaliser from Jay.
Surprisingly Crewe have a better record away from home this year and have won less points at home than Newport. However, they do seem to have improved since their opening day aberration!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Argyle fan I know says Crewe were all over them, Slime got the breaks.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle fan I know says Crewe were all over them, Slime got the breaks.
Not unlike us against Grimsby last week, then. Probably a bit of an exaggeration to say we were all over them but we did create far more chances.