• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crewe Alexandra vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The odds on the home team and us with Sky Bet are exactly the same, 13/8, while the draw is 12/5. Seems about right too. Sorry for the free advertising for Sky Bet, I just happen to be on their fixtures page.

Oliver

The outcome will depend on what ' deep and meaningful plan' the maestro has concocted for this one, will he throw caution to the wind and play fast attacking football.......will he sit back and wait until we are 2-0 down before bringing on the subs he should have started with.....what will his starting line up be......will he continue to play two out and out left backs in the same starting 11 just to 'shoe horn' them both in...or will he play one and have the other one on the bench as cover (which is what he should be doing)....who is going to partner Stockley...will he go for width..........will we start with Tillson and James again or has he seen the light ?
All very exciting don't you think ?

CWH-NYC_

Hoping for the best, after Saturdays abysmal viewing I think I will be radio only mode. Anybody know the state of the all important Crewe pitch?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need a win after Saturday but let's not get ahead of ourselves - settle for some shots and maybe even one on target :)
No a win badly needed to get back on track - COYR

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pym
Wilson TAH JMT Woodman
Harley Tillson Boateng
Taylor Stockley Holmes

Bench Jonah, James, Moxey, Jay, Simpson, Brown, Edwards

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pym
Wilson TAH JMT Woodman
Harley Tillson Boateng
Taylor Stockley Holmes

Bench Jonah, James, Moxey, Jay, Simpson, Brown, Edwards
Promising and much better than Saturdays line up, guess Brown's not ready for two in a week yet. Not sure what Tilson's done to gain a midfield birth, I suppose Tis sees him as the best defensive midfield player we have.

Larry Wilkie

Hoping for the best, after Saturdays abysmal viewing I think I will be radio only mode. Anybody know the state of the all important Crewe pitch?

https://www.facebook.com/exetercityfc/photos/a.397040323346.175657.8888673346/10155760826813347/?type=3&theater

From the Facebook page.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
4-4-1-1 with Taylor playing off Stockley? As adventurous as we can expect.

Taylor has just dropped out of the starting XI, Edwards replaces him

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Taylor has just dropped out of the starting XI, Edwards replaces him
Not good. Hope it's not a serious injury.