• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Credit to Tis

dontpassback

Good interveiw from tisdale on radio devon,he explained about oakley and also mentioned why everyone came baxk for set plays,despite advice from the old grandstand,and he came across a lot better than the argyle jock who sounded very bitter.the only bit tisdale didnt elaborate on was when the commentator mentioned the winner going in at the big bank end,tisdale didnt make much of it although i thought the backing from the crowd today was superb,even when we werent in the game.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Yes agree with this. We may still have won but attacking the bank second imo made a big difference. The bank can be a twelfth man when it's noisy. I know it's been mentioned to Clinton on Facebook a lot as well as on here, so hopefully the request has been listened to and we are now back to intending the attack the bank second whenever we have the choice. If so, thank you for listening.

RichardYoung

Good interveiw from tisdale on radio devon,he explained about oakley and also mentioned why everyone came baxk for set plays,despite advice from the old grandstand,and he came across a lot better than the argyle jock who sounded very bitter.the only bit tisdale didnt elaborate on was when the commentator mentioned the winner going in at the big bank end,tisdale didnt make much of it although i thought the backing from the crowd today was superb,even when we werent in the game.
Tis post-match interview here:
https://audioboom.com/boos/4380375-paul-tisdale-post-plymouth-argyle-home

Red Monster

Win number eleven just brilliant (tisdale)(tisdale)

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If we can win one of the remaining away's will that be a record? Tisdale does have a chance if he can win two of the homes to get more points than he has managed since that league one eighth place season.

Off topic but I thought Perryman spoke well in the interview tonight. Don't know how much Input he has but he certainly has experience. If he was younger and hadn't had his health problems I think he would have been a good manager for us.

Red Monster

If we can win one of the remaining away's will that be a record? Tisdale does have a chance if he can win two of the homes to get more points than he has managed since that league one eighth place season.

Off topic but I thought Perryman spoke well in the interview tonight. Don't know how much Input he has but he certainly has experience. If he was younger and hadn't had his health problems I think he would have been a good manager for us.
I think we need to win both Rich ,fingers crossed .

Red Monster

9 bloody away wins not good enough let’s make it TEN ! (tisdale)