• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Credit to Logie....

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cant be easy seeing absolute carthorses like Rowan Vine picked in front of you.
True. But you have to ask yourself why...

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looked lazy and disinterested in the PSF vs Chippenham.

But did more in 10 minutes against Warsaw than Offline (Offside) did for 80 minutes.

Agree with other posters; that at the moment, our attacking options look a bit thin......so we will put 4 past Yeovil tomorrow. :)

STURTZ

Looked lazy and disinterested in the PSF vs Chippenham.

But did more in 10 minutes against Warsaw than Offline (Offside) did for 80 minutes.

Agree with other posters; that at the moment, our attacking options look a bit thin......so we will put 4 past Yeovil tomorrow. :)
Logie lost weight then?

Grecian2K

Logie lost weight then?
No, just his "appetite" (sadly)

ECFCspillsy

in my opinion logan should have seen this coming for a while.

FAN-TATIC

Did he not have probably his most productive FL season last time out?
Yeah, I see your point Jason, doesn't change my view that in general he has never been the same since Adam died. He struck up a kind of understanding with Cureton but let's face it Harley was feeding the strikers so well, none of them could fail to score.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I doubt it. We've heard it all before. Logie usually gives this kind of interview to the media when his contract is nearly up. The great survivor.

DJH2005

Love Logie, but I think the time may be coming where he needs a fresh challenge. Same old same old I'm afraid. Contract running out, cue newspaper story saying he loves the club. Bla, bla...

Great talent, and could be such a decent player for us at this level, but he just doesn't seem to have the drive or will to succeed properly.

That said, IMO we haven't utilised his skills properly either. Give him a winger or someone who can put a few decent crosses in the box throughout the match and he'll benefit greatly, his confidence will grow, and goals will follow.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
That said, IMO we haven't utilised his skills properly either. Give him a winger or someone who can put a few decent crosses in the box throughout the match and he'll benefit greatly, his confidence will grow, and goals will follow.
Here's a scenario.

Team for tomorrow:

Pidge
Tully Troy Coles Golbourne
Dunne
Sercombe Noble Frear
Taylor O'Flynn

Subs Artur Duffy Bennett Logie Nicholls

Logie to come on after 70 minutes and score the winner with a header from a Frear cross.

We all get off his back for another couple of months....

STURTZ

Logie blew his chances with us when the season started, with the main strikers all injured we called on perenial squad player Logan to fill the void, he was overweight, not up to the task and we had to look elsewhere. That, I suspect is what Tis will be thinking.

Thanks for the memories big man.