• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Credit to Logie....

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Timepiece nothwithstanding
I've had a f*cking rotten day! that made me laugh though! :D

Grecian_Jay

So as usual he has been lacking motivation and is 'determined to get fit' yawn. Complete waste of talent and very unprofessional.

Cheerio Richard.

Stuart Storer's Tache

So as usual he has been lacking motivation and is 'determined to get fit' yawn. Complete waste of talent and very unprofessional.

Cheerio Richard.
Sadly I'm inclined to agree with you, especially the last sentence. Logie is going to be 30 next year!

FAN-TATIC

unless logan comes in to some serious form i cant see him staying with us, he has scored vital goals, he has played well, he has help us to some important wins. but he has a certian type of play that worked well with cureaton. but it really doesnt come into this game at the moment, as BBC says 13 games, 0 goals. time to move on i think logan
Logan hasn't been the same since Adam died.

The two of them had an understanding on the pitch which City benefitted from.

However, it has to be said that this season in particular he had a golden opportunity to establish himself in the team. With O'Flynn, Bauza and Nards unfit at the start of the season, he could and should have been a regular. He returned Pre season overweight and unfit, as seen at the Gulls PSF. Truth is he blew it

ECFCspillsy

However, it has to be said that this season in particular he had a golden opportunity to establish himself in the team. With O'Flynn, Bauza and Nards unfit at the start of the season, he could and should have been a regular. He returned Pre season overweight and unfit, as seen at the Gulls PSF. Truth is he blew it
i just couldn't believe him at the Gulls friendly, missing an open chance from only yards.
i agree logan was at his best with stanno, and maybe he should consider staying local, but not at city. because he needs to be a higher standard in league 1, he could probably still hack league 2, but at a push.

we need someone younger and fitter in, someone whos maybe good in the air, as thats what we will miss with logan.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Logie will always be an enigma to me. Such a great bloke, enough talent to do OK at League 1 level (eg 1st 1/2 of last season), yet he seems to lack the application and maybe the nous to succeed consistently. Some people are just made that way, it's a shame.

I fear he's right to be worried about next season, but surely the remedy is in his own hands? Needs to get a goal or more on Saturday, assuming he plays.

That said, if that shot had gone in rather than hitting the post against Bournemouth and we'd salvaged a draw, everything might have looked different. On such slender threads are careers decided.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

Did he not have probably his most productive FL season last time out?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
same sh*t different day from the big man.

no doubt he's got the talent but lacks application. cant remember who said he was the worst trainer at the club but doesn't surprise me.

Willy Nilly

Did he not have probably his most productive FL season last time out?
Indeed. Logan and Cureton worked superbly on occasion.

Poor excuse. The boy is just a slacker.

manc grecian

Cant be easy seeing absolute carthorses like Rowan Vine picked in front of you.