• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Craig Woodman

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought Ribs did Ok. Won lots of defensive headers and stuck to his task enough so that, for all the territory Plymouth might had in the middle hour of the game they couldn't do anything with it until that mishap.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought Ribs did Ok. Won lots of defensive headers and stuck to his task enough so that, for all the territory Plymouth might had in the middle hour of the game they couldn't do anything with it until that mishap.
I agree Spoonz, I thought Ribs had a solid game, as a stand in centre back who was giving up six inches in height to Matt, and six inches in waistline to Reid ! Woodman didn't intentionally cause the mix up, it was just that despite his best efforts to defend, he accidentally caused the calamitous result. Still all's well that ends well, onwards and UPwards !

oxford don

How being positioned correctly to head it before it bounced. Was speaking to a Notts Forest scout this morning who felt we had the best and worst players on the pitch in Watkins and Ribeiro yesterday.

:D Well I was speaking to a Bristol Girl Guide and she said differently.....BTW there's no such club called Notts Forest..;):p and Watkins was only effective in the last 15.

I thought Oli was our best performer throughout the whole 90.

Last edited:

oxford don

Played well today I must admit. Well done fella
(rofl) Irony no doubt...or have you got your dates mixed up... yesterday was the 2nd not the 1st of April ! actually you are right he certainly wasn't one of the worst on the pitch yesterday.

muppetdodger

(rofl) Irony no doubt...or have you got your dates mixed up... yesterday was the 2nd not the 1st of April ! actually you are right he certainly wasn't one of the worst on the pitch yesterday.
He was the worst by a country mile and often is.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
What always amazes me is how involved he is. It seems like I spend half of every home game watching him pass the ball 10 yards to Holmes.

muppetdodger

What always amazes me is how involved he is. It seems like I spend half of every home game watching him pass the ball 10 yards to Holmes.
or into touch or to a member of the opposition. The problem with Woodman is that he openly admits he hates playing football and he only does it because he can and he gets decent money for it. He has no desire, and it shows in his on field efforts and manner. If it all goes wrong he does not care one bit as long as he is getting paid!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
or into touch or to a member of the opposition. The problem with Woodman is that he openly admits he hates playing football and he only does it because he can and he gets decent money for it. He has no desire, and it shows in his on field efforts and manner. If it all goes wrong he does not care one bit as long as he is getting paid!
You got a link for this?

I can't comment on Saturday but he played very well at Crawley last week.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this is true I hate him even more....

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Regularly frequents Tiverton McDonalds I was told by one of the staff last year before Wimbledon away.