• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

craig mcallister put crawley 1 up

DevonSent

See Fleetwood scored a couple for Hereford in the cup on Saturday.
His second was a beauty.

Another invasion incident there with Derby keeper Bywater 'manhandled' by invading Crawley fans after they scored what looks to be the winner.
Mind you, Steve Evans ran onto the pitch so you could argue that he encouraged that. Certainly did not discourage it.

DevonSent

What a ***** Steve Evans is. Invades the pitch after his side score a goal which causes a delay and then goes ballistic when the referee decides he wants to play more than the stated time. So glad we don;t have to meet him again soon.

Well-known Exeweb poster
crawley dramatic late winner. Big game next up 4 torquay

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a ***** Steve Evans is.
I'm with you there, arrogant Scottish w*nker, I quite like Nigel Clough as well - shame.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Actually watched the game up in Crawley as it 'appens - not at the game as it wasn't POTD but with a load of "loyal local supporters" in a pub in Pound Hill instead. (Also, it was positively precipitating down!!!)

Interesting to watch as a neutral - good to see Macca slot the first one in....and a bit of a shame that our Deano couldn't quite manage to wing another 40 yarder in just before the winner :(

Locals DISTINCTLY UNDERWHELMED that their "reward" for their finest ever Cup triumph is a trip to errrrrmmmmmm Pathletico Turkeys.....most were hoping for Brighton I think ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Its interesting that the Nonleagueshow on Twitter only thinks we (all football fans) have a problem with Steve Evans, and that we're okay with Crawley Town FC. There is so much they don't know!

STURTZ

What was that game when Big Mac headed the ball down for Deano to sweep home an injury time winner at SJP?

One of my favourite goals.

TOP_CITY_FAN

What was that game when Big Mac headed the ball down for Deano to sweep home an injury time winner at SJP?

One of my favourite goals.
Lincoln... 93rd minute.

Oldsmobile-88

- not at the game as it wasn't POTD
Daft decision(i doubt it was little to do with the club though)...They must have been disappointed witrh the crowd figure..about 4,100...They had more when the played Weymouth for the Southern League title a few seasons ago iirc

Edit just checked 4,522 for the game in 2003-04

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm with you there, arrogant Scottish w*nker, I quite like Nigel Clough as well - shame.
agreed, but You missed out fat!!