• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cozic? Whats uuupppp??

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whats happened to Bertie?
I think he needed a REST;)

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis has his mates/gang/favourites who seem to play whatever their form

i_m

Joshyd123

Too busy making money from his crepes and Tisdale doesn't like it.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Too busy making money from his crepes and Tisdale doesn't like it.
think you hit the nail on the head there :cool:

Teignmouth Red

Worse than Saunders or Sercombe? afraid not
Sercombe and Dunne were too samey today and neither of them can tackle. Bertrand, c'est vrai, sticks his foot in where others don't. I think, in Burnell's absence, he was missed......

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I thought todays game was made for him, proper rough relegation match
Totally agree, I'd even have Bertie above Harley at the moment, because there is a time for someone to put the foot in and scrap and a time for showboating and being fancy. In the position we're in, Bertie is more worth a place, although an in-form Harley and a battling Cozic would be even better

Grecian1966

Berti's fall from grace seems to have co-incided with the opening of his shop. It seems logical to assume that Berti's focus is not 100% football at the moment but rather marketing, product lines and staff rotas. It may well be the case that physically he is burning the candle at both ends by not getting the rest and relaxation if he's popping off to the shop? If the shop is doing as well as it appears perhaps Berti has already begun to plan for a life as a f/t business owner?

Hunterwasmyhero

Rumour is that Bertie is receiving the cold shoulder over a contract issue!

Alistair20000

think you hit the nail on the head there :cool:
Thought Tis was not money oriented.

Bertie has his limitations but does get forward a bit more than today's midfield. There were a few balls across the Oldham box but no sight of any of the midfielders coming forward to pick them up.

LOG

Bertie has his limitations but does get forward a bit more than today's midfield. There were a few balls across the Oldham box but no sight of any of the midfielders coming forward to pick them up.
That was my only criticism of the central midfield today. Dunne and Sercombe played far too deep.

There is no finer sight than to see Bertie in full flight, charging towards the penalty box.

(I haven't included Harley in this as he was poncing about somewhere else at the time).

Last edited: