• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City AWAY 23rd Sept

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
930 tickets sent to us from Coventry.
25 left unsold when I finished at 1pm.
With pay on the day and sales after 1pm there could be over a thousand of us there.
Wow! Super impressive

Legohead

Banned
Indeed. It will certainly be the most numerous away following with Exeter that i will have experienced, the next closest being Donny away at the end of last season where i think there were between 7 and 800 of us. Good job there's plenty of seats. :)

Cracking effort from everyone.

Oldsmobile-88

Officially 1,221 at Coventry..A fantastic turnout especially when you consider the home support at SJP is around the 3.5-4K mark..

Legohead

Banned
Officially 1,221 at Coventry..A fantastic turnout especially when you consider the home support at SJP is around the 3.5-4K mark..
Just looked in the matchday programme and Coventry recently took 1,443 to Chesterfield which is just over 60 miles away. I know as i live nearby. When you consider that Coventry have double the regular support of us and they took just 200 or so more fans to a game just 60 miles away than we took to one 185 miles away. It makes the effort of everyone today remarkable.

Oldsmobile-88

Just looked in the matchday programme and Coventry recently took 1,443 to Chesterfield which is just over 60 miles away. I know as i live nearby. When you consider that Coventry have double the regular support of us and they took just 200 or so more fans to a game just 60 miles away than we took to one 185 miles away. It makes the effort of everyone today remarkable.
Indeed mate.I have always thought our away following is something special for a club of our size & stature.

Red Devon

Apparently Crewe have only pre sold 214 tickets for their trip to Coventry tomorrow....wouldn’t be surprised if they get a result too it’s normally the way things work in this league.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably the wrong thread but my bruv and I were of the opinion that the Ricoh would have been a better venue for last season's play-off final.