• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Corr blimey a new signing?

robchave

What authority does anyone have this on? or is it just "a bloke in the pub . . "

chalkyno1

As I said in the opening post it is just a rumour and i'd imagine a rigorous medical (ooh matron) may show up his previous injuries and put paid to any transfer. My 'source' will remain unamed unless he decides to speak up. I'm not one to post in general and have only done this as it seems plausible, if he'd have told me it was someone of a higher profile I would probably have not posted. This may all come to nothing, and I may get made a monkey of and retire to the shadows to lurk.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone else remember John Corr playing for City?
When I was going out with the girl who later became my (first) wife, Johnny Corr was living next door to her and I sometimes used to chat to him over the garden fence.

(OK that's the bit of useless information for today! ;) )

pincher

corr really

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd settle for that forward line now David Pleat, Dermot Curtis, Alan Banks and Johnny Corr.
no thanks .. Banksy was looking a little old last time i saw him ...

Hmmm hope theres not any truth in this as Im a big McAllister fan and he seems like an injury prone version of the big mac

grantyno1

Preston term time, stoke canon otherwise!
He's a big old unit mind, 6"4!

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Johnny Corr, lives in Exwick, not to far from me, had a long chat with him, at a BBQ last year. Particularly, about the second goal against Manure, which was disallowed for handball!

UTC[ecfc]

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
definitely do, classy player. Are we saying that this is his lad or just a coincidence of name?

Last edited:

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
definitely do, classy player. Are we saying that this is his lad or just a coincidence of name?
Coincidence I think, don't remember any of his sons being 6' 4"!

UTC[ecfc]