• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Contracts... Whos leaving?

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Saunders signed earlier in the season but please look on the first page I mentioned Bertie is out of contract at the end of the season
Manc has already explain why I asked about Saunders, I thought his deal ran out at the end of the season too ?

As for BC, I missed it, please forgive me.

ECFC til i die!

Resigned
doesn't seabornes run out?

The mighty Grecian

doesn't seabornes run out?
signed a two year extension at the start of the season

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
gilly... thats not good news at all... if we lose matt gill we will lose our shape and structure... hes such a vital player for us we need to retain his services if we are to survive in the likes of league 1
He is going back to tennis.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gutted if Gilly leaves, still my favourite player :(

Lister

Gutted if Gilly leaves, still my favourite player :(
Consistent, reliable, solid although occasionally hot headed. He's a major part of our success, and I hope he's want to continue here.

the dog2

i was selling the season ticket raffle tickets and approached a chap and he said no thanks wont be watching next season , didnt think too much of it.
During the match was talking too a lady and it turned out too be gilly mum and after talking i asked what was happening too which she replied i dont know, i said too her that i had heard that he wasnt resigning as his wife couldnt settle and she said that was the case but there is no contract on offer at this time, she also pointed out his wife.
So after the match i said too his wife get gilly to sign the contract to which she said there is no contract.
Does this mean we dont want too keep gilly?

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Has anybody else been offered a deal yet ? I'm not talking people like Sercs, not the youngsters, the ones with obvious talent and age on their side, I mean the more "steady eddie" type lads, the more mature, playing regularly type player ?

Are deals not being offered to anyone yet, I'd like to think not, the more I think about it.

Focus solely on the job in hand, get ECFC promoted, then sort the contracts out when we know what league we're playing in next season.

Last edited:

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Re-signing Gilly is vital IMO. I think Obersteller will leave us in the summer. I think we'll see a renewal from Bertrand.

UTC

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have to extend Gillys contract. He's been the best player since he joined the club. Mr consistant.