• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations!

plymuffer

Let me be the first to congratulate exeter city on your playoff assault[y]

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
How is your playoff assult going?

LL

plymuffer

How is your playoff assult going?

LL
Playoffs??? we`re in a relegation battle my friend *-)
only 3 points from safety now with a game in hand :-O

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was always gonna be tough with Bournemouth being so far ahead, bet you cant wait to relegate us on our own patch on Saturday whilst winning promotion at the same time, oops sorry forgot its April not last August

Grecian Max

Looking forward to stuffing you c*nts next week. You can mock our late attempts to get into the play-offs, but the pressure is on you lot now.

Will be an interesting Saturday...

Red Monster

Let me be the first to congratulate exeter city on your playoff assault[y]
Were you at gnome park today?

plymuffer

Were you at gnome park today?
No im in bristol,but will be back in time to visit your vile little town on saturdy.

plymuffer

Looking forward to stuffing you c*nts next week. You can mock our late attempts to get into the play-offs, but the pressure is on you lot now.

Will be an interesting Saturday...
We aint under any pressure unlike you fekers! we were already down,this is just a little bonus.The pressure is on you to beat your big brothers

Phil Sayers

We aint under any pressure unlike you fekers! we were already down,this is just a little bonus.The pressure is on you to beat your big brothers
Haw Haw Haw! :D

All the pressure is on you. For the first time in months it looks as though you may actually have a chance - hell if you win and other results go your way you could be out of the relegation zone. Now that is pressure. All we have to look forward to is being a rather large nail in your coffin. And we are looking forward to it I can assure you.

Serious question - now I know you haven't been but is the consensus that you have actually deserved your last two results?

heathy1

Argyle now have to win at Exeter, a draw is no good with Daggers Rovers and Walsall all at home, no pressure on Argyle ummm OK