• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations to EDG Di Lee

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What happened there then?
Basically told "GET ORRFFFF MOOOIII LAAAAANNND", so I believe.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Basically told "GET ORRFFFF MOOOIII LAAAAANNND", so I believe.
Jase,

I wouldn't start tarring a club due to one steward...if that was the case, how well would city legend maurice wright represent city?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Jase,

I wouldn't start tarring a club due to one steward...if that was the case, how well would city legend maurice wright represent city?
Ha, I see your point but unfortunately he was representing their club.

Maurice

Jase,

I've just got in from lollipopping and I read this?! Have you got a fluorescent jacket? Well, have you?

Bleddy rubbish.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Congratulations to the lady in question however to be honest I should have received this award.

Cravat 2

Well done! Just goes to show that women are an important part of football these days despite some thinking they shouldn't be allowed on the ground!!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

At half time on Saturday as I was reading out her good luck message, I caught her eye up in the Flybe. Great to see a big (and thoroughly deserved) smile on her face. Nice big round of applause for her too, so I think she has had an effect on people.

Well done Di :)

FAN-TATIC

I've just got in from lollipopping and I read this?! Have you got a fluorescent jacket? Well, have you?

Bleddy rubbish.
Now I know for a fact that you ain't Maurice Edward Wright(note use of his full name). Maurice would have trouble using a BT Phone phone kiosk phone let alone a mobile, I-Pod or computer.

I've known him for nearly 66 years mate.
MEW talks utter crap, but has a heart as big as his mouth!

PS. He gave up the Lollipop Crossing job months ago!

FAN-TATIC

Congratulations to the lady in question however to be honest I should have received this award.
Always suspicious when anyone uses the words " to be honest" usually a sign that they are lying through their teeth.

Except of course when they are talking tongue in cheek Missy.

Last edited: