• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations from Shrewsbury Town

MattSTFC

Congratulations on back to back promotions.

A fantastic achievement, and done playing good football too. I hope we may yet join you in League 1 next season. ;)

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Out of the 4 in the play off's you're the easiest to get to; so hope you do it; as we have friends in Shrewsbury too; just text them to wish them luck in the play off's too :) and of course it would be 6 easy points for us ;)

exesaddler

Congratulations on back to back promotions.

A fantastic achievement, and done playing good football too. I hope we may yet join you in League 1 next season. ;)
We tried like stink for 5 years to get into this league and now we can't wait to get out of it...some people are never happy!!

Seriously though good luck in the playoffs. It's very stressful stuff and to be honest I'm mighty releaved we haven't got to engineer a third Wembley appearence in a row....

...who'd have thought I would be saying that a few years ago...Bloody amazing!

elvis the pig

It's easy to say now but out of the four Shrewsbury were the one team we wanted to avoid in the playoffs.

Thanks for your comments and best of luck.

philexe

Thanks Matt and good luck in the p/o's

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Many thanks for the well wishes Matt. Good luck to you in the play-offs.

I might see if I can get a ticket to the Playoff at the prostar now I can relax