• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Comedians.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Michael McIntyre isn't funny.

Very few "comedians" are, IMHO.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
am going to throw in jasper carrott as i loved him in my youth ...

Saw jason manford just b4 christmas .. he did about 2.5 hrs - top class entertainment ...

Saw Mark Thomas a couple of weeks ago ... still quite funny despite going off on one at times..

DangerMouse

Saw Harry Hill at Turf Locks today!!

Had a flat cap & glasses on (looked a bit like Tis) but definately him!!

pct333

Best Michael McIntyre clip I HAVE HEARD, pure genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZvzKWfPqYM&feature=related

Swanaldo

Michael McIntyre isn't funny.

Very few "comedians" are, IMHO.
When you hang out with comedy legends such as myself and the upstart, these so-called 'professionals' look a bit daft, don't they? ^o)

On topic, Jack Dee and Billy Connolly are about the only ones who make me laugh out loud. I also like Joan Rivers.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Watched Lee Evans a few weeks ago on TV, as I used to like his stuff back in the day. Not anymore, what a load of old tosh. Total let down.

Jimmy Carr reminds me of a young Bob Monkhouse. Though he is funny all the same. (IMO)

Chubby still makes me laugh, and a few others who have already been mentioned here.

Dr Hook

On topic, Jack Dee and Billy Connolly are about the only ones who make me laugh out loud. I also like Joan Rivers.
Love the big yin.

Swanaldo

grecIAN Harris

Myself and three Hungarian students who are staying with us have been laughing our heads off at Lee Evans.

Antony Moxey

Frankie Boyle is the funniest, but also the most risky and crude so while you could watch Lee Evans, Russell Howard etc with the kids (as long as you dont mind a bit of swearing, you couldnt with Frankie Boyle!!
Watch Lee Evans with the kids? After seeing a number of his 'live' shows on the comedy channels, the amount of Fs he uses means he's most definitely not kid safe.

Saw mention of Joan Rivers on the thread - saw her on Jack Dee a while back and she had me in absolute stitches. And no mentions for Tim Vine yet (I think)? Unusually for comedy these days he's someone you can actually watch with the kids.