• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Come on you greens!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Despite porkie and various other loyal greens deserting their team and former hero in condemning their own team to inglorious failure I think we can do something to restoring Devonshire pride here on Exeweb.

A recent Churchillian resolve seems to have had great benefits to recent results for Exeter and I'm wondering if, just perhaps, a similar effort on behalf of the Argyle "faithful" might just see them through.

As our leader, Paul Mariner says it's not over yet and there are plenty of points to play for. Tomorrows game for instance looks like an easy home win, o.k. Barnsley were 4:1 up in the controversial abandoned game earlier this year but since then Barnsley have stopped playing and our team (The Gaws) under Mariner are beginning to show something. I particularly like the introduction of St Bolaise :)D). and hope that a forward line of Mackie, Bolaise and BWP can do it for us!

So come on Greek chums let's all get together and show those wimpy greens how to shout your team to victory.

Come on you janners!

On_The_Beach

typical greek, always sucking up to the greens

STURTZ

typical greek, always sucking up to the greens
Come on O_T_B, it's time to put local partisanship on the back burner.

Together we can make the difference and save Devon's pride.

IJN

Always knew you would turn Squirtzy.

Living where you live and all that.

macnabs

Despite porkie and various other loyal greens deserting their team and former hero in condemning their own team to inglorious failure I think we can do something to restoring Devonshire pride here on Exeweb.

A recent Churchillian resolve seems to have had great benefits to recent results for Exeter and I'm wondering if, just perhaps, a similar effort on behalf of the Argyle "faithful" might just see them through.

As our leader, Paul Mariner says it's not over yet and there are plenty of points to play for. Tomorrows game for instance looks like an easy home win, o.k. Barnsley were 4:1 up in the controversial abandoned game earlier this year but since then Barnsley have stopped playing and our team (The Gaws) under Mariner are beginning to show something. I particularly like the introduction of St Bolaise :)D). and hope that a forward line of Mackie, Bolaise and BWP can do it for us!

So come on Greek chums let's all get together and show those wimpy greens how to shout your team to victory.

Come on you janners!
Early start to the silly season it seems. Would you like all to sing a chorus of The Eton Boat Song as well.

Lets see it goes something like.

Well were all friends together, mind if we go upstairs.
Yes were all friends together that's why we go round in pairs.

Still they might just win that one me thinks.

Last edited:

STURTZ

For f*ck sake McNabs I thought you were a green?

Let's overcome this negativity.

We are staying up, say we are staying up!

macnabs

For f*ck sake McNabs I thought you were a green?

Let's overcome this negativity.

We are staying up, say we are staying up!
Wrong on that account Sturtz.

That Cornish mead has gone to the old noggin it appears. Come back when you've sobered up.

Grecian2K

Come on O_T_B, it's time to put local partisanship on the back burner.

Together we can make the difference and save CORNWALL'S pride.
Hope you don't mind a small, but significant, correction for factuals here Sturtz

STURTZ

We don't want them either!

But come on G2K, isn't it time we put old differences aside, forgot past greivences and got behind our westcountry chums?

Not sure which one but I've heard they've got a Johnson that's quite good.

macnabs

We don't want them either!

But come on G2K, isn't it time we put old differences aside, forgot past greivences and got behind our westcountry chums?

Not sure which one but I've heard they've got a Johnson that's quite good.
So they will be gaining your support in the stands tomorrow then Sturtz. Half hour drive for you a little jaunt across the bridge and hey presto Home Park beckons. Now if you do that I might just about believe you.:)