• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Come back Uri Geller, all is forgiven...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this the same fellow Pete, I remember a Derek Phillips referee from Sandford. Great bloke and good ref.
The Derek Phillips I knew was a pretty good class one referee during the early to mid 70's. I've seen recent pictures of him in connection with the office he holds, and its definitely the one I knew. I dont have an old list of officials anymore so I dont know if he lived in Sandford.

iscalad

Vice President of Exeter Chamber of Commerce said: "Exeter City Football Club is doing a great job of promoting the city. Myself and the Exeter Chamber of Commerce are really proud of the team and how well they're doing in the FA Cup."

Well that's very nice of you Derek but does anyone (a) know who you are and (b) give a flying fig what you think? :)
a) yes b)probably not.

LOG

Wow, that's amazing! You had a mate?!
Wow, that's amazing! Do you have a mandate to hound Pete like a playground bully?!

philexe

Vice President of Exeter Chamber of Commerce said: "Exeter City Football Club is doing a great job of promoting the city. Myself and the Exeter Chamber of Commerce are really proud of the team and how well they're doing in the FA Cup."

Well that's very nice of you Derek but does anyone (a) know who you are and (b) give a flying fig what you think? :)
I do actually!