• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Come and join us!

les.gtfc

Good luck tonight, be nice to see you join us in the 2nd Round. I'm sure your reveling in Plymouth's exit just as much as I am in Scunthorpes.

I must say though, although I have a strong dislike for anything Scunthorpe I do admire them for being the first team to add the name of their manager onto the end of their team name this season. :D

Red Monster

Good luck tonight, be nice to see you join us in the 2nd Round. I'm sure your reveling in Plymouth's exit just as much as I am in Scunthorpes.

I must say though, although I have a strong dislike for anything Scunthorpe I do admire them for being the first team to add the name of their manager onto the end of their team name this season. :D
What Alan ? ;)

Well done Les great win last night.

Andy_H

Les,

I see that 'Emmanuel' [Manny to us Grecians!] Panther recieved a booking last night that apart, how is he doing for GTFC?

les.gtfc

Les,

I see that 'Emmanuel' [Manny to us Grecians!] Panther recieved a booking last night that apart, how is he doing for GTFC?
It was my first viewing of Manny last night as I didn't go to the original game and I was away at the weekend and I was not very impressed to be honest.

The game seemed to pass him by and when he did get the ball he frequently gave it away. He didn't really contribute much at all to be honest against what was a very poor Vale side. I'm hoping that as he gets back to full fitness his form will improve because a better team would have punished one or two of his errors last night.

It's an early view shared by many of our fans as you can see from this thread on our forum.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1322039082/

Last edited:

les.gtfc

It was my first viewing of Manny last night as I didn't go to the original game and I was away at the weekend and I was not very impressed to be honest.

The game seemed to pass him by and when he did get the ball he frequently gave it away. He didn't really contribute much at all to be honest against what was a very poor Vale side. I'm hoping that as he gets back to full fitness his form will improve because a better team would have punished one or two of his errors last night.

It's an early view shared by many of our fans as you can see from this thread on our forum.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1322039082/
Unfortunately, though early, it is correct.