• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colin Goes To QPR

elvis the pig

Neil Warnock has left Palace to become QPR's 5th Manager of the season.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5997973,00.html

I know Palace have severe financial problems but why anybody would want to join the Loftus Road merry-go-round is beyond me!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Since QPR's chairman quit last week, its a safe bet that the merry-go-round will slow down a bit. Either way, a 3 and a 1/2 year contract means that even if Colin gets the push early, he will get a good payout to settle the rest of his contract.

He has fallen on his feet again.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor old QPR is all I can say.

Cravat

QPR are my childhood team and I still follow them closely. I am pelased with this appointment. Warnock is a bit of an arse, but he's got a decent reack record and I think he'll turn things around.

I was starting to worry that we'd actually go down this year.

Cravat

Great result for Warnock's first game. Premier League here we come!

grecIAN Harris

He's still a tw@t but at least he did The Toon a good turn today.

Poultice

Well the W*nker done one good thing, put Big Al in a good mood for the whole weekend.

Actually that wasn't a good thing, just gave the person more excuses to have a pop at me.

QPR is one of them scores you always look for, I watched them for a year when I moved up to London, as it happened their most successful ever year, and shall be watching with added interest Tuesday when they d*ck the Scum.

Grecian2K

Poor old QPR is all I can say.
Well, tomorrow matches him against his G*nst*r munching former employers so (for once in my life) COME ON COLIN!!! [y] is all I can say ;)

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

This is the only time in my life that I'd actually enjoy seeing him win two games on the bounce.