• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester Utd v Exeter City Discussion Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The heavy pitches, travel over the Xmas period etc will have also taken its toll on the Colchester squad. Our weakened left side will prove to be problem though. 2-1 to Colchester.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's these sort of matches where we generally pull off a surprise with everybody half expecting the worst, and hoping for a point at best when we go out and nail it 3-0 to the Grecians Bowman x 2 and Ajose in 90+4 367 hardy Grecians to witness, and we move within one point of Eoin Doyle and his temporary mates as they draw with Port Vale.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent OP. Not much more to say, other than that I thought Gary Warren was injured (MT said the 18 on Thursday were the only fit players).

Legohead

Banned
Whilst it would be a great achievement to win the league title, I don't particularly feel bothered by what Swindon are or aren't doing. If we maintain our form and finish 2nd then we get promoted and that is the desired outcome for the season ultimately. It would be nice to win the league but i'm now concentrating on who is below us and whether we can keep two steps ahead of them from now until the end of the season and if Swindon lose form then great but if not, still great.

denzel

You're not missing much. It's a soulless concrete box on a bypass miles from the nearest pub. And their fans are not much better.
Just like Salford then, yet many were desperate to go to that.
It is what it is, I will be there and hope to see lots of others there cheering on another City win!

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone else think the match was today? Been watching the clock tick down. Got everything set up to watch it on iplayer... Its only when I tried to find if the lineups were announced. Lucky Im not on the way to Colchester.

Colesman Ballz

Looking forward to a decent game against a team that will be prepared to attack us. Just what the doctor ordered after Boxing Day, when it looked like the Newport coach driver had picked up the Dragons team by mistake !

tallone

Is it a 3pm kick off?? Only my City page which I use for iFollow is saying 1hr 7 minutes to kick off🥴

hardi2b

3pm GMT Sunday i believe

tallone

3pm GMT Sunday i believe
Thx hardi.. I’m a wazzuk living in Malaysia.. with crimbo etc throwing a spanner in the time clock of a 75yr old fart, I don’t know if it’s Wembley or Wednesday🥴