• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United FC v Exeter City FC Matchday Thread

I'm sure that some very happy moaners on here tonight. Luckily I'm off to the rugby now and then out for the night.
Dommers, your a man ahead of his time, Happy New Year everyone :D[party]

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
On a positive note, Scunthorpe and Yeovil are both losing, meaning we're still out of the relegation zone.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just want to see us with a team CAPABLE OF HOLDING OUR OWN AGAINST THE POORER TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE - we can't even do that. Colchester 3 home defeats out the last 4 UNTIL CITY COME TO CALL that is !!
But they are mid table and clearly not an awful team. Bad runs eventually end - I was very doubtful they were going to lose a fourth home game on the trot. If they were bottom, then maybe... but they aren't that bad.

We're pretty weak but I think we're better than at least 4 sides in this league.

Last edited:

papillon

Going Up.......................................Going Up clap clap!!!

Grecian2K

The good news is that the stats do suggest that, at very least, we are still "shooting at will"

The bad news is that, on current showing, young William is pretty safe from actually being hit :(

Rog H K

Nards off Flynn on

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nards off to be replaced by O'Flynn.

crocks

It might not.....but a new manager brings new players and fresh ideas. It feels like there is disharmony in the team and that Tis is running out of ideas.

MickStagraget

But they are mid table and clearly not an awful team. Bad runs eventually end - I was very doubtful they were going to lose a fourth home game on the trot. If they were bottom, then maybe... but they aren't that bad.

We're pretty weak but I think we're better than at least 4 sides in this league.
True story.

Grecian Max

If that is what is takes to keep stay in this league, so be it. No one is bigger than the club.

LL
That would be a terrible decisionXl. But then you know that really.