• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clinton Morrison

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon he's got another season in him.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I'm sure he has, but the question is does he have a good season left in him?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'm sure he has, but the question is does he have a good season left in him?
No is the answer ports

Last time Morrison hit 10 in a season was 2010

In 2 seasons at Colchester he scored 4

In 25 games for us he's scored zero

I can't see how next season would be any better given he's gonna be older & has lost his legs and sharpness which got him his goals earlier in his career

Really????

I find it useful to watch players perform before passing judgment.12111 posts all complete nonsense.

IndoMike

Really????

I find it useful to watch players perform before passing judgment.12111 posts all complete nonsense.
Why is it so hard to accept that a player has gone past his "sell by" date and should hang up his boots? It happens to us all. It's called getting old.
4 goals in three seasons ?! And the guy is a striker. How many assists has he got for us this season? Hants : help. Will he be better next season? if you think "yes" , how can he better? It's not a personal criticism of Morrison : it's just a sporting science fact. Jeez.

GrecianWonder

No is the answer ports

Last time Morrison hit 10 in a season was 2010

In 2 seasons at Colchester he scored 4

In 25 games for us he's scored zero

I can't see how next season would be any better given he's gonna be older & has lost his legs and sharpness which got him his goals earlier in his career
You just don't get it credy. If you only talk in stats, why keep Holmes? 0 goals. What a waste of space etc

VOR

I agree that stats can be misleading but this is an experienced, premier league and international striker who has a simply awful record over the last 100 games he has played.

He will not get better after a pre-season as he is simply too slow to get on the end of any chances we create.

It will be one of the most depressing signings ever if we cannot do better than him next season

I watch him play and he effects the game in our favour, Carlisle away he had one assist but indirectly set up the second goal with a sublime ball into the box. He can win a penalty, that superbly weighted through ball for Wheeler just some examples that spring to mind

ask David Wheeler and Tommy Nichols who they would want to partner up front they would answer Morrison.

It is his overall contribution to the team. We must sign him next season

fortunatly it is Tisdale that decides his future

You just don't get it credy. If you only talk in stats, why keep Holmes? 0 goals. What a waste of space etc
Correct answer

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
12111 posts all complete nonsense.
Not all, a lot yes, but I also find GJ's contribution sometimes quite constructive and knowledgeable, although of late, like Credy the regular negativity is wearing.

Last edited: